Asbestos Injury Compensation [electronic resource] : The Role and Administration of Asbestos Trusts.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (45 p., digital, PDF file)
Trusts and trustees.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Report examining how much asbestos trusts have paid in claims and how trusts are administered, reviewing how trust claim and payment information is made available to outside parties, and assessing stakeholder views on whether more trust and claimant information should be made available to outside parties and efforts to change trust system and processes.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Asbestos Injury Compensation:. 2011 J942-462
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|