Financial Derivatives [electronic resource] : Disparate Tax Treatment and Information Gaps Create Uncertainty and Potential Abuse.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (64 p., digital, PDF file)
- Finance -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Report examining how financial derivatives can be used to avoid or evade tax liability or achieve differing tax results in economically similar situations, reviewing IRS actions to address tax effects of investments in financial derivatives through guidance, and assessing IRS actions to identify financial derivative products and trends through information from other agencies.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Financial Derivatives:. 2011 J942-467
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|