Defense Contract Management Agency [electronic resource] : Amid Ongoing Efforts To Rebuild Capacity, Several Factors Present Challenges in Meeting Its Missions.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (49 p., digital, PDF file)
- Government productivity.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Report examining how Defense Contract Management Agency is positioning itself to meet its missions following significant workforce and structure downsizing, reviewing extent to which contingency missions affect its oversight domestically, and assessing other factors that may affect its domestic missions going forward.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Defense Contract Management Agency:. 2011 J942-526
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|