Commercial Spectrum [electronic resource] : Plans and Actions To Meet Future Needs, Including Continued Use of Auctions.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (125 p., digital, PDF file)
Telecommunication -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Report examining extent to which FCC has made radio spectrum available for new commercial uses and the time taken to do so, presenting expert and stakeholder views on FCC plans and recent actions to meet future spectrum needs, as well as on FCC continued use of auctions to assign spectrum.
Includes tables and graphs throughout.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Commercial Spectrum:. 2011 J942-560
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|