Health Care Coverage [electronic resource] : Job Lock and the Potential Impact of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (32 p., digital, PDF file)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Correspondence investigating research related to job lock, in which workers stay in jobs they might otherwise leave out of fear of losing health care coverage, considering impact of those decisions on the labor market, and summarizing expert views on potential impact of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to mitigate job lock.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Health Care Coverage:. 2011 J942-594
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|