Medicare Advantage [electronic resource] : Changes Improved Accuracy of Risk Adjustment for Certain Beneficiaries.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (39 p., digital, PDF file)
- Expenditures, Public.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Report comparing accuracy of current Medicare principal risk-adjustment model with revised Medicare chronic condition special needs plans model used for estimating high-risk beneficiaries expected health care expenditures. examining how accurately the Medicare Advantage risk-adjustment models estimate health care expenditures, especially for high-risk beneficiary groups.
Includes tables and graphs throughout.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Medicare Advantage:. 2012-J942-4
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|