Impacts of Republican Medicaid Cuts in Minnesota [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (27 p., digital, PDF file)
- Budget -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Democratic minority staff report examining adverse impact on elderly residents, children, hospitals, and the local economy in various Minnesota Congressional districts of proposed Medicaid reforms contained in H. Con. Res. 34, to establish the FY2012 Federal Government budget and set targets and limits for FY2013-FY2021 spending and revenue legislation.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Impacts of Republican Medicaid Cuts in Minnesota. 2011 H362-142
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|