Hearing on H.R. 2054, the "Energy and Revenue Enrichment Act of 2011" [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p., digital, PDF file)
Radioactive waste disposal.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Republican majority staff memorandum, prepared for the Subcom on Energy and Power in light of upcoming June 13, 2011, Subcom hearing, summarizing provisions of H.R. 2054, the Energy and Revenue Enrichment Act of 2011, to direct DOE to establish a pilot program to re-enrich depleted uranium tails and to direct revenues from the sales of the resulting product to the Uranium Decontamination and Decommissioning Fund for environmental cleanup projects.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Hearing on H.R. 2054, the "Energy and Revenue Enrichment Act of 2011". 2011 H362-228
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|