NSP Termination Act H.R. 861 [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (3 p., digital, PDF file)
- Federal aid.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Staff report summarizing H.R. 861, the NSP Termination Act, to terminate neighborhood stabilization program (NSP), which provides grants to State and local governments to reduce number of foreclosed and abandoned properties and restore depressed local housing markets, and to rescind balances that remain available for NSP as of the enactment date.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. NSP Termination Act H.R. 861. 2012-H372-2
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|