Office of Congressional Ethics United States House of Representatives [electronic resource] : Report and Findings.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (48 p., digital, PDF file)
- Governmental investigations -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Office of Congressional Ethics report presenting results of investigation into complaint filed against House of Representatives senior staff member Gregory Hill regarding allegations that he received outside income in 2009 in excess of the outside earned income limit, and that he failed to properly report the actual amount of outside income received on his 2009 financial disclosure statement.
Report recommends that the House Ethics Committee further review the allegations against Hill.
Appendices (p. 11-43) include memoranda and exhibits.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Office of Congressional Ethics United States House of Representatives:. 2012-H942-17
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|