Environmental Considerations in Federal Procurement [electronic resource] : An Overview of the Legal Authorities and Their Implementation.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (27 p., digital, PDF file)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of the role of environmental considerations in Federal procurement practices. Discusses legal authorities that require agencies to consider environmental factors when acquiring goods and services, and reviews implementation of existing authorities.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division. Environmental Considerations in Federal Procurement
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|