U.S.-Iraq Withdrawal/Status of Forces Agreement [electronic resource] : Issues for Congressional Oversight.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p., digital, PDF file)
- Foreign relations.
Intervention (International law)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes historical legal framework governing U.S. military operations in Iraq. Provides general background as to contents of agreements traditionally considered status of forces agreements (SOFAs), which are agreements that establish framework under which armed forces operate within a foreign country. Discusses specific aspects of the U.S.-Iraq withdrawal SOFA, highlighting issues that may require continued Congressional oversight.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division. U.S.-Iraq Withdrawal/Status of Forces Agreement
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|