Exemptions for Firearms in Bankruptcy [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (9 p., digital, PDF file)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines extent to which firearms are protected from the reach of creditors under either Federal or State laws, focusing on applicability of these protections in context of bankruptcy claims. Reviews Federal exemptions under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code, State exemptions for firearms, and proposed Federal legislation.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division. Exemptions for Firearms in Bankruptcy
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|