Offshore Oil and Gas Development [electronic resource] : Legal Framework.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (25 p., digital, PDF file)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes nature of U.S. ocean resource jurisdiction at the Federal and State level, including Federal and State laws governing the development of offshore oil and gas. Outlines current leasing process under the Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act, and describes legal challenges to offshore leasing.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division. Offshore Oil and Gas Development
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|