Insourcing Functions Performed by Federal Contractors [electronic resource] : An Overview of the Legal Issues.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 p., digital, PDF file)
- Administrative law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides brief overview of recent Administration promotion of "insourcing," which refers to use of Government personnel to perform functions that were previously delegated to Government contractors. Discusses key legal issues related to recent insourcing initiatives, including impact of the Administrative Procedure Act on Federal agency insourcing guidelines, constructive termination or breach of requirements contracts, civil service laws and limitations on "direct hires," ethics laws and the activities of former contractor employees, and small business law. Considers potential Congressional actions.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division. Insourcing Functions Performed by Federal Contractors
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|