Intent Standard for Induced Patent Infringement [electronic resource] : Global-Tech Appliances, Inc. V. SEB S.A..
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p., digital, PDF file)
- Administrative law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides legal analysis of >Global-Tech Appliances, Inc. v. SEB S.A., in which Supreme Court held that induced infringement under Section 271(b) of the Patent Act requires knowledge that the induced acts constitute patent infringement, and that deliberate indifference to a known risk that a patent exists does not satisfy the knowledge required by Section 271(b). Discusses potential impact of this case on the law.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division. Intent Standard for Induced Patent Infringement
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|