Contracting Programs for Alaska Native Corporations [electronic resource] : Historical Development and Legal Authorities.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (28 p., digital, PDF file)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses historical development of Federal contracting programs for Alaska Native corporations (ANCs), and summarizes general legal authorities governing contracting with ANCs and ANC-owned firms. Describes legislative activity during the 112th Congress and regulatory developments.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division. Contracting Programs for Alaska Native Corporations
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|