Federal Pell Grant Program of the Higher Education Act [electronic resource] : Background, Recent Changes, and Current Legislative Issues.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (48 p., digital, PDF file)
Federal aid to higher education.
Education -- Statistics.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews how the Federal Pell Grant program works, and analyzes its institutional role, eligibility, participation rates, enrollment status, type and control, its role in Federal student aid distribution, and program funding. Examines current legislative issues considered by Congress. Includes tables and graphs.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal Pell Grant Program of the Higher Education Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|