Medicare Provisions in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) [electronic resource] : Summary and Timeline.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (143 p., digital, PDF file)
Finance -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Addresses how P.L. 111-152, the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010, amended Medicare-related provisions in P.L. 111-148, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA). Discusses financial impact on Medicare program by PPACA and the Reconciliation Act established by CBO. Discusses selected provisions in PPACA, concerning payment and program modifications to Medicare fee-for-service program, Medicare Advantage, and outpatient prescription drug programs; efforts to improve efficiency and quality of health services; changes to address Medicare sustainability; efforts to reform Medicare payment methods; program integrity changes to address fraud, waste, and abuse; and other miscellaneous Medicare changes. Includes timeline for provider payment update reductions, including productivity adjustments, by provider type.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Medicare Provisions in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|