Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery Issues [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p., digital, PDF file)
Emigration and immigration.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on legislative origins and eligibility criteria of the diversity visa lottery program created by P.L. 101-649, the Immigrant Act of 1990, to encourage legal immigration to U.S. from countries other than major sending countries of current immigrants to U.S. Covers trends in source countries, demographic features, and legislative issues and policy questions.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery Issues
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|