Mental Health Parity and Mandated Coverage of Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services After PPACA [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p., digital, PDF file)
- Drug abuse.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Presents and addresses questions about impact of mental health parity provisions in P.L. 111-148, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010, that mandate health insurance coverage of mental health and substance use disorder services and compliance with Federal parity law by certain plans.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Mental Health Parity and Mandated Coverage of Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services After PPACA
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|