Community Services Block Grants (CSBG) [electronic resource] : Background and Funding.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (27 p., digital, PDF file)
- Indians of North America.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses funding and reauthorization attempts for community services block grants administered by HHS to provide Federal funds to States, territories, and Indian tribes for distribution to local agencies to reduce poverty. Reviews FY2005-FY2012 appropriations.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Community Services Block Grants (CSBG)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|