Disability Benefits Available Under the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Veterans Disability Compensation (VDC) Programs [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (23 p., digital, PDF file)
- Appellate procedure.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides description and comparative analysis of several distinctive characteristics of the social security disability insurance (SSDI) and veterans disability compensation (VDC) programs, in light of expected increase in numbers of SSDI and VDC claims. Discusses challenges facing administration of both programs, including processing delays for pending claims and appeals.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Disability Benefits Available Under the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Veterans Disability Compensation (VDC) Programs
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|