Youth Transitioning from Foster Care [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (45 p., digital, PDF file)
- Child welfare.
Foster home care.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on youth transitioning from foster care. Reviews P.L. 110-351, the Fostering Connections to Success and Increasing Adoptions Act of 2008, which addresses several aspects of the child welfare system. Discusses options to extend Federal foster care payments for youth ages 18-21 and to extend support for youth leaving care for permanent homes after reaching age 16. Addresses additional ongoing issues affecting older youth as they transition from foster care into adulthood.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Youth Transitioning from Foster Care
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|