Social Security [electronic resource] : Temporary Payroll Tax Reduction in 2011.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p., digital, PDF file)
- Public welfare -- Finance.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Explains how social security is financed, and discusses temporary reduction in payroll tax for workers in 2011, as authorized by P.L. 111-312, the Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010, as well as President Obama proposed extension and expansion of payroll tax reduction in 2012. Addresses related social security policy considerations.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Social Security
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|