The pottery industry, Report on the cost of production in the earthenware and china industries of the United States, England, Germany, and Austria / Prepared by the Bureau of foreign and domestic commerce with the cooperation of the Bureau of standards.
- Other records:
- Washington, U.S. Govt. print. off., 1915.
- Misc. series (New Zealand. State Forest Service)
709 p. diagrs. 25 cm.
- Pottery -- United States.
Pottery -- England.
Pottery -- Germany.
Pottery -- Austria.
- At head of title: Department of commerce. Bureau of foreign and domestic commerce. E. E. Pratt, chief ...
This report is the result of an investigation, made in pursuance of an act of Congress, approved August 23, 1912, of the cost of production, profits of manufacturers, wages, working hours, and other conditions of employment in the pottery industry. The field studies in the United States and in foreign countries, the compilation of the statistical tables, and the presentation of the results were supervised by Mr. Frank J. Sheridan, special agent of the bureau.
- Sheridan, Francis Joseph. 1852-
United States. National Bureau of Standards.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|