Legal Services Corporation [electronic resource] : Background and Funding.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 p., digital, PDF file)
- Federal aid.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background and funding history of the Legal Services Corp. (LSC), a private, nonprofit, federally funded corporation that provides legal services to the poor. Examines program mechanics, including Congressional restrictions on LSC grantees; profiles clients and cases; and notes distribution of LSC funds and non-LSC resources.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Legal Services Corporation
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|