Unemployment Insurance [electronic resource] : Legislative Issues in the 112th Congress.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (24 p., digital, PDF file)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides brief overview of the unemployment compensation program, the emergency unemployment compensation program, and the extended benefit program, all of which currently pay benefits to eligible unemployed workers. Summarizes unemployment insurance legislation passed in the 111th Congress, and describes relevant legislation introduced in the 112th Congress.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Unemployment Insurance
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|