The Middle East [electronic resource] : Selected Key Issues and Options for the 112th Congress.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (20 p., digital, PDF file)
- Arab-Israeli conflict.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of major foreign policy issues related to the Middle East. Summarizes past Congressional action on key issues, and highlights options for Congressional consideration during the 112th Congress. Covers issues regarding Iran sanctions; preservation of Israeli qualitative military edge; Israeli-Palestinian peace process; U.S. aid to Palestinians; Saudi Arabian arms sales and security cooperation; relations with Yemen; defining post-2011 relations with Iraq; relations with Turkey; relations with Syria; support for Lebanon; promotion of democracy in Egypt; and Islam, Al Qaeda, and counterterrorism strategy.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. Middle East
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|