The National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC)-Responsibilities and Potential Congressional Concerns [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (13 p., digital, PDF file)
- Administrative agencies -- Reorganization.
Executive advisory bodies.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC), which was established in 2004 to centralize, coordinate, and efficiently relay intelligence on potential terrorist acts against the U.S. Covers current NCTC charter, ongoing activities, and NCTC assessments. Discusses two incidents in late 2009 that led to widespread publicity about information sharing and counterterrorism analysis; and examines resulting Congressional concerns.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC)-Responsibilities and Potential Congressional Concerns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|