The Military Survivor Benefit Plan [electronic resource] : A Description of Its Provisions.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (22 p., digital, PDF file)
Retired military personnel.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes the purpose, background, and provisions of the military Survivor Benefit Plan, which provides benefits for survivors of deceased or retired military personnel; and discusses recent legislative changes and modifications affecting the plan.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. Military Survivor Benefit Plan
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|