Nuclear Arms Control [electronic resource] : The Strategic Offensive Reductions Treaty.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (27 p., digital, PDF file)
- Foreign relations.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses key provisions of the Moscow Treaty between the U.S. and Russian Federation regarding strategic offensive reductions in the number of nuclear-armed ICBMs in the U.S. and former Soviet Union. Covers U.S. and Russian objectives, and addresses related ratification and implementation issues.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. Nuclear Arms Control
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|