Egypt [electronic resource] : The January 25 Revolution and Implications for U.S. Foreign Policy.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (39 p., digital, PDF file)
- Economic assistance.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of developments and issues in Egypt and U.S.-Egyptian relations, in light of current revolution in Egypt and public unrest elsewhere in the Arab world. Presents chronology of revolution, and summarizes U.S. response. Highlights issues for Congress related to potential successors to President Hosni Mubarak, managing leadership transition, questions raised by the Muslim Brotherhood, role of military in society, and U.S. role in promoting democracy in Egypt. Addresses current issues in U.S.-Egyptian relations, including U.S. foreign assistance to Egypt and U.S.-Egyptian trade.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. Egypt
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|