Iran [electronic resource] : U.S. Concerns and Policy Responses.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (72 p., digital, PDF file)
- Human rights.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews U.S. threat assessments and concerns regarding Iran. Examines regime structure, stability, and opposition in Iran; outcome of elections; human rights practices; strategic capabilities and weapons of mass destruction programs; and foreign policy and support for terrorist groups. Discusses U.S. policy approaches, including Clinton, Bush, and Obama Administration policies; and considers policy options, including containment, possible military action, regime change, and economic sanctions.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. Iran
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|