Afghanistan [electronic resource] : Post-Taliban Governance, Security, and U.S. Policy.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (94 p., digital, PDF file)
- Economic assistance.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides historical background on the political instability of Afghanistan, and reviews recent developments in Afghanistan's political transition to democracy. Discusses post-war stabilization and reconstruction efforts as well as post-war security operations and force capacity building. Examines Afghanistan's regional dimension, outlines U.S. and international aid to Afghanistan, and addresses residual issues from past conflicts. Includes tables.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. Afghanistan
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|