Navy Ship Names [electronic resource] : Background for Congress.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (20 p., digital, PDF file)
- Armored vessels.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses naming of naval vessels, including who is involved, process for selecting ship names, naming rules, role of public and Congress, and past and current legislation.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. Navy Ship Names
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|