Japan's 2011 Earthquake and Tsunami [electronic resource] : Economic Effects and Implications for the United States.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (24 p., digital, PDF file)
- Business cycles.
International economic relations.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines current and projected economic impact of March 2011 earthquake, tsunami, and subsequent nuclear crisis on Japanese economy. Discusses impact of this crisis on manufacturing, financial, and currency markets; implications for U.S. economy and U.S.-Japan economic relations; and potential impact of radiation on Japanese agriculture, food supply, and agricultural exports. Covers related legislative activity. Includes graphs and tables.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. Japan's 2011 Earthquake and Tsunami
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|