Millennium Challenge Corporation [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (37 p., digital, PDF file)
- Economic development.
Budget -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses steps involved in implementation of the Millennium Challenge Corp. (MCC), established to administer the Millennium Challenge Account to distribute U.S. foreign aid to and fund economic development in poverty stricken developing countries that meet and demonstrate a commitment to specified economic, humanitarian, and political criteria. Covers select issues regarding funding, authorizing legislation and MCC reform, compact size, rate of program implementation, compact sectors, results of MCC compact programs, changing costs, relationship of MCC and AID, procurement policy, and corruption.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. Millennium Challenge Corporation
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|