Securing Nuclear Materials [electronic resource] : The 2010 Summit and Issues for Congress.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (28 p., digital, PDF file)
- International agencies.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses Nuclear Security Summit in D.C. on Apr. 12-13, 2010, which was envisioned to encourage world leaders to cooperate to achieve Obama Administration goal of securing all vulnerable nuclear material around the world by 2013. Examines concepts of nuclear security, challenges to Obama Administration four year goal, domestic nuclear security measures, multilateral efforts to improve nuclear security, role of nongovernmental organizations and industry, and considerations and options for Congress.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. Securing Nuclear Materials
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|