U.S. Global Health Assistance [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for the 112th Congress.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (34 p., digital, PDF file)
- GHI (Firm)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of U.S. global health assistance, including global health programs and initiatives. Discusses policy questions Congress may face as it considers proposals to improve U.S. global health aid, including development of U.S. global health strategy, Global Health Initiative funding, enhancement of country ownership, efforts to balance bilateral and multilateral assistance, and efforts to encourage global health spending by other stakeholders. Includes tables and graphs.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. U.S. Global Health Assistance
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|