Navy Nuclear Aircraft Carrier (CVN) Homeporting at Mayport [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for Congress.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (65 p., digital, PDF file)
- Aircraft carriers.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Addresses suggested Navy transfer of one nuclear aircraft carrier from Norfolk, Va., to Mayport Naval Station, Fla., in order to hedge against the risk of a catastrophic event that could damage the Navy carrier fleet and homeporting facilities in Norfolk and Newport News, Va. Discusses economic impact, issues for Congress, and legislative activity for FY2012.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. Navy Nuclear Aircraft Carrier (CVN) Homeporting at Mayport
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|