Foreign Assistance [electronic resource] : Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs).
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (21 p., digital, PDF file)
- Economic assistance.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses evolution of private sector involvement in U.S. foreign assistance programs over recent decades, how globalization has driven the modern approach to development partnerships, potential benefits and drawbacks of public-private partnerships (PPPs), and how partnerships are being used by other bilateral donors and multilateral development agencies. Addresses PPP-related issues regarding foreign assistance authorization and reform process.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. Foreign Assistance
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|