Cuba [electronic resource] : U.S. Restrictions on Travel and Remittances.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (40 p., digital, PDF file)
Sanctions (International law)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Presents background information on U.S. restrictions on travel to Cuba, including chronology, 1960-2011; and summarizes most recent developments. Reviews current permissible travel to Cuba and restrictions on remittances, discusses enforcement of Cuba travel restrictions, and looks at arguments for and against lifting the travel restrictions. Examines legislative action and initiatives in the 106th-112th Congresses related to Cuba travel restrictions.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. Cuba
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|