U.S.-EU Cooperation Against Terrorism [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 p., digital, PDF file)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines status of and issues related to U.S.-European Union (EU) cooperation in combating terrorism since terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, including police and judicial cooperation agreements, disruption of terrorist financing, and border control and transportation security cooperation. Reviews ongoing challenges to U.S.-EU cooperation and issues for Congress.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. U.S.-EU Cooperation Against Terrorism
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|