Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV) [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for Congress.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p., digital, PDF file)
- Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides information on joint light tactical vehicle (JLTV) currently being developed by the Army and USMC as a successor to the high mobility, multi-wheeled vehicle. Examines recent program activities, foreign participants, and budgetary issues. Presents concerns about JLTV affordability, its weight and transportability, its redundancy with other tactical wheeled vehicles, and changing requirements.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|