Singapore [electronic resource] : Background and U.S. Relations.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p., digital, PDF file)
- Human rights.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides history and background on political and economic situation in Singapore; reviews U.S.-Association of Southeast Asian Nations relations, focusing on U.S.-Burma policy; and examines U.S.-Singapore relations regarding trade and investment, defense cooperation, counterterrorism strategy, and human and civil rights issues.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. Singapore
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|