Rising Economic Powers and the Global Economy [electronic resource] : Trends and Issues for Congress.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (45 p., digital, PDF file)
- Business cycles.
Finance -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines how rising economic powers of China, India, and Brazil are affecting U.S. interests and raising challenges for Congressional oversight of U.S. international trade and financial policies. Describes and analyzes trends that are transforming the global economy, and highlights varied policy challenges raised by new global economy. Includes graphs and tables.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. Rising Economic Powers and the Global Economy
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|