U.S. Wind Turbine Manufacturing [electronic resource] : Federal Support for an Emerging Industry.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (40 p., digital, PDF file)
- Electric power.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses U.S. wind turbine manufacturing industry, its supply chain, employment and international trade trends, major Federal policy efforts aimed at supporting the industry, and issues affecting its future. Includes tables and graphs.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. U.S. Wind Turbine Manufacturing
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|