The New START Treaty [electronic resource] : Central Limits and Key Provisions.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (36 p., digital, PDF file)
- Arms control.
Missile attack warning systems.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on the New START Treaty, which was signed by the U.S. and Russia on Apr. 8, 2010, and provides the parties with seven years to reduce their nuclear arsenals, including delivery systems and warheads. Covers central limits, conversion and elimination, mobile launch systems, monitoring and verification, ballistic missile defense, and conventional long-range strike. Profiles U.S. and Russian forces under New START, discusses U.S. and Russian ratification process, and addresses issues for Congress.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. New START Treaty
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|