The National Security Council [electronic resource] : An Organizational Assessment.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (41 p., digital, PDF file)
- Government productivity.
Administrative agencies -- Reorganization.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Traces organizational history of the National Security Council (NSC) from its creation to the present, and discusses its changing role in the national security policy process. Covers pre-NSC coordination methods; organizational changes during successive Administrations, 1947-2009; and current NSC functions. Includes bibliography.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs and National Defense Division. National Security Council
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|